- Welcome to Walker's Apothecary. We are delighted to serve you.
- Please remove your shoes and leave on the tray outside the door.
- No drinks or food are permitted in our skincare shop.
- You will be directed to fill out an intake form.
- Each client has a payment on file for booking. Zelle and Venmo are the preferred forms of payment. VENMO @shalea-walker, Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We understand emergencies happen, however cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment are subject to a cancellation fee. We reserve the right to charge 50% of service for all late cancellations and no-shows. For this reason, a credit card is required in order to reserve any appointment.
Anyone that has to be rescheduled due to lateness will be subject to the late cancellation policy of 50% of service. We must have time between patients for proper disinfecting, so no patient overlap will be allowed. If you arrive earlier than 10 minutes prior to your appointment, please find a safe place to wait outside of the office.
Our skincare shop is disinfected daily, in between clients, and throughout the day with CaviCide. Cavicide is a convenient, ready-to-use, intermediate-level surface disinfectant that is effective against TB, HBV, HCV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE) and fungi. It can be used in the NICU, operating rooms, isolation rooms, patient care areas and laboratories. When used as directed, it will also effectively clean and decontaminate critical and semi-critical instrumentation. Hepa air purifiers run throughout the day to distribute clean filtered air.